This is the list of twenty-one questions we’ll use during our conversation. They start off gently with some nice easy ones, get a bit tricky in the middle and then we finish up with a few interesting ones.
There is only one question which could be answered with a yes or no: no 13. This is by design as I feel it is the most difficult question for most of us to answer truthfully. However, even acknowledging this in your answer, is enough.
Look through the list and answer them for yourself anyway. Then, when you are ready to chat about them with me, contact me at email@example.com or on Twitter @NiamhSTWYMO.
- Tell me about your favourite pet.
- Describe your perfect day.
- What are you most grateful for?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most alive?
- What is the one thing you like most about yourself?
- What are you most proud of?
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your biggest regret so far?
- What has been your lowest point?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry and how did you react?
- Is there something you’re ashamed of? Are you prepared to share it here?
- What have you learned that you think other people should know about?
- What did you dream of being when you grew up?
- What have you been thinking about lately?
- What gives you butterflies in your stomach?
- What’s the one thing you’d like to change about the world?
- What do you like to do in your spare time, on weekends?
- Name one thing you’ve done that has made a positive difference to someone else.
- What one question do you wish I had asked you today?
That’s it. Easy-peasy, right? 😉 Looking forward to hearing from you.
By the way, in the next post I’ll be stepping up to the mark. Well, I can’t expect other people to volunteer if I haven’t sacrificed myself first, can I? Cue sweaty palms and palpitations….
Email : STWYMO@gmail.com
Or leave a comment.